Just a reminder about the Crafting Ireland crop on the 26th May, in Athlone. You can find all details here and booking information also. It is €5 to pre book online and €10 to pay in on the day. The entry cost includes a space to crop at all day, fun demos throughout the day, snacks and a raffle ticket for some fantastic crafty prizes. There will even be a shop, brought along byCreate With Kate for all those of you who want to get your shopping fix!
As well as demos on the day there will be a free mini album class presented by Felicia Thomas. Full details on what you will need to bring for the class are below:
This album is ideal for using up those hardly touched stacks in your stash, it uses quite a lot of design paper – but what are you keeping it for?! I dug deep and found “Lifes Journey” by K&Company (you can imagine how long that had been in there!)
What you will need:
- A4 Card in cream and black – Crafting Ireland will provide this card stock
- Cutting mat
- Craft knife Paper trimmer
- Ruler / pencil
- Double sided tape
- Wet glue
- Scoring tool bone folder
- Distress inks / applicator
- 2 x chipboard covers 15x18cm (cereal box will do but needs to be doubled for strength) – to save time on the day, paint a 2cm border around each cover (both sides) in a colour that matches your papers.
- 3 x binding rings or a strip of 12 Bindit-all rings. ( I will bring my Bind-it a-all for all to use) You can also use ribbon. If you choose to use eyelets please bring an eyelet setting tool.
- 4 x Hinge clips (Tim Holtz or similar size)
- Your choice of 12×12″ papers – bring at least 8 to give you a selection, remember if your paper is directional you may need more sheets. embellishments, ribbons and fibres to match paper. This album is for Portrait style photos, it will hold 20 4″x6″