Design Team Call Reminder
Crafting Ireland is looking for enthusiastic crafters who have a passion for paper crafting and would like to share their own tutorials and ideas.
What we are looking for:
- Two projects every six weeks with step by step photo or video tutorials
- Good photography skills for suitable images for publication in the magazine
- We are looking for card makers, scrapbookers, altered art creators and any other type of paper crafters out there!
- Keep your personal blog up to date
- Active participation on Social Media sites, including Crafting Ireland’s Facebook page and blog
- The term is for five issues of the magazine, starting in Issue 11
In return you will be published in the magazine and featured as a regular contributor.
You will also have a feature on our website, including a link to your personal blog. You may also receive occasional items from sponsors.
- Submit photos of five of your favourite projects that highlight your style and skills
- Try to include one project, or link to a blog post/project that shows your ability to write a crafty tutorial
- Write a short biography about yourself and tell us why you would fit on our design team
- Entry is open to everyone, regardless of geographic location
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline: 14th May
Date of Announcement: 28th May