Just a little reminder of our Ustream Online Class!
It will take place on the 20th October at 6pm BST on our Ustream channel here. We will be creating a Halloween mini album. We will be using a coffin shaped mini from a store called Scrap Kreatura. Scrap Kreatura are kindly sponsoring this class so we will be using some elements from their store.
What you will need:
- 1 chipboard mini album in your desired shape
- Papers – enough to cover your chipboard album
- Papers – approx 6 sheets of 6×6
- Black paint or ink – we will be using both
- Adhesives of your choice
- Cutting tool and corner rounder and score board and any other basics you use when creating!
- Chipboard embellishments or any embellishments of your choice, for example tulle, lace, buttons etc
Below is a sneak peek of the coffin mini album. This is one that was created by the team at Scrap Kreatura, just to whet your appetite!
Looking forward to ‘seeing’ you all at the class!