Today Andrea will show us a very interesting technique using structure paste.
Take a sheet of chipboard embellishments, pop out a few of the shapes and now you have a frame to make the same shape, but this time from structure paste. Place the chipboard frame on the poly-pocket and fill it in with structure paste. Take the chipboard off and let it dry.
When it is dry, peel it iff the poly-pocket. You can sand the edges or you can leave it as it is for more distressed look.
Now you have a set of home made embellishments that can be perfect addition to you shabby chic pages.
This is what I created with my embellishments.
What I used for the layout:
– Sizzix Framelits Set 8 pk – Circles
– Sizzix Bigz Die – Tiny Tabs and Tags
– Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Walnut Stain, Black Soot
– Bo Bunny papers and comment tags
– Martha Steward – Doily lace edge punch
– Chipboards by me ( most saját nevemen, azaz Sapimanó néven fognak futni a chipboardjaim, nemsokára feltöltöm őket etsy-re 😀 )
– Webster’s Pages pearls
– Dusty Attic chipboard – Label / Title
– Flowers, twine, watercolor
– Viva Decor – Glossy pen, Clear stamps
– YABO craft cardstock
We hope you liked this great idea on how to recycle these sheet of chipboards. Big thanks to Andrea to share it with us.
Crafting Ireland Team