What you will need:
- Waltzingmouse Stamps – Ornate Ornaments
- 2011 Heirloom Ornaments Dies
- White and Red Cardstock
- Christmas themed patterned paper
Prepare the layers of the card. You will need:
- 135mm card base from the white cardstock
- 130mm square from the red cardstock,
- 127mm sqaure from white cardstock
- 124mm square from patterned paper
Stamp the sentiment close to the bottom right of the patterned paper.
Using Fired Brick Distress ink, stamp the Christmas ornament onto white cardstock and cut it out with the coordinating Nestabilities. (you can hand cut it if you don’t have the dies). Then stamp the sentiment in the centre.
Apply 3D foam dots, or tape, to the ornament.
Adhere the ornament to the card, slightly to the left hand side, and add a bow tied from Baker’s Twine.
Embellish as desired – I added some pearl pen to each corner.
We hope you enjoyed this gorgeous card from Sandie for Waltzingmouse Stamps. It is beautiful but very simple to make and perfect for those last minute cards you may need or if you have the dies for mass producing too!
Stop back tomorrow for Day 10 of our celebrations!
The Crafting Ireland Team